We are now only accepting bookings for online advertisements, as the print edition of The Briefing is no longer being produced. We place ads on the positions vacant section of our website, at a rate of AUD$80 per month or part thereof (GST included). Currently the ads will also be placed online at The Briefing, but this will cease when that site is decommissioned.
Please note that we only accept advertisements for positions vacant—not for products, services or events.
To book an advertisement, please contact Rachel Macdonald by email or on 1300 051 220. In your email, include the following:
- Contact person
- Organization name
- Full address (this is where we will send the invoice)
- Phone (include area code)
- Start date and duration for online advertisement
- The type of position you want to advertise
Once we have received your booking, we will contact you by email to get the full ad text and logo. (Text should be in a Word file, logos need to be supplied as jpg files.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Advertisers bear full responsibility for ensuring that advertisements comply with all relevant laws, including anti-discrimination legislation and the Trade Practices Act, and are not misleading, false or deceptive.
- All advertisements are subject to the approval of the publisher.
- Advertising agencies and advertisers accept full responsibility for the contents of all advertisements and agree to indemnify the publishers against any claim or proceeding arising out of the publication of the advertisements. Provision of the material or copy for publication constitutes acceptance by the advertiser and advertising agent of this condition.
- Telephone instructions are accepted but the publisher is not liable for error or misunderstanding if instructions are not confirmed in writing prior to the print deadline.
- The publisher and its employees or agents will not be liable for any loss caused by late publication, error or failure of an advertisement to appear, or errors or omissions in advertising.