Evangelists are people who know what joy is and want to share it. Christian evangelists share their joy found in the Lord Jesus Christ.
This Brief Book is a collection of articles intended to stoke us all up to joyfully share the gospel of our Lord Jesus with others; to not simply enjoy life and acknowledge the blessings given to us by God, but to speak of the deep joy that is the source of all other joy: knowledge of our creator and redeemer. The articles we've included run the gamut from short and deeply practical to deeper scene-setting pieces. Our hope and prayer is that this will encourage you to live for and proclaim Jesus in the everyday, every day.
Table of contents:
2. Cold Turkish Evangelism
3. Does the Lord Jesus want me to tell my friends the gospel?
4. The strategy of God
5. The problem with pre-evangelism
6. Evangelism and interfaith dialogue
7. Stranger evangelism
8. Evangelism: A lesson in the blindingly obvious
9. Dispensing with evangelism
10. Firing up for evangelism
11. Review: Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God
12. Review: The Gospel and Personal Evangelism